Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You still aint learn your lesson yet :snoop:

With that said $mark is taking off before earning report next thursday.

Short sellers are fukked now because it's not budging anymore, if you can wait at least til tuesday / wednesday you'll come up. :hubie:

or just wait for @*DalMem* to make some afternoon picks. :ehh:
Why you so confident in MARK? What they got going that you feel gonna give them a big spike?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think its coming again.
the only way there's a crash is if the reopening is a massive failure, a ton of case outbreaks, and states have to RE-shut down. possible, but unlikely

otherwise, probably no crash :yeshrug: i'd be happy to get in around 22,000. im long term anyway, so fukk it

then again, people still think its gonna tank and buffet isnt buying anything. so who knows :ehh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why you so confident in MARK? What they got going that you feel gonna give them a big spike?
I think it's niche, but I think it could be great opportunity.

I know after the ER its going dip, so I'll drop out on Tuesday or Wednesday but I'd cop again after for a lower price.

But in general I like technology related stocks.

:russ: this tweet, got me cracking up.

Hector Lozano Jr (@Infinitusoul) | Stocktwits

This why I love stock twits

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
the only way there's a crash is if the reopening is a massive failure, a ton of case outbreaks, and states have to RE-shut down. possible, but unlikely

otherwise, probably no crash :yeshrug: i'd be happy to get in around 22,000. im long term anyway, so fukk it

then again, people still think its gonna tank and buffet isnt buying anything. so who knows :ehh:
Buffet is gonna buy companies not stock

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SE - one of my favorite stocks

around $240 Million traded today in the Dark Pool - doesn't say whether it's a buy or sell but judging from the chart, it's probably a buy. I see this going to $80 in a month.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
SE - one of my favorite stocks

around $240 Million traded today in the Dark Pool - doesn't say whether it's a buy or sell but judging from the chart, it's probably a buy. I see this going to $80 in a month.
Singapore is a really rich country how big is it there ?