Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
damn they shytting hard on Moderna. damn near accusing them of fraud. I wouldn't go that far but it was a little :patrice: that they'd announce something so sparse on data and then take money off the top

They been accusing this company of not ever bringing anything to market but they received damn near $500 Milly for Corona funding because of Trump Admin connections.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They been accusing this company of not ever bringing anything to market but they received damn near $500 Milly for Corona funding because of Trump Admin connections.

I wasn't really aware of the Trump connections until yesterday.. Everything that admin touches is on some fukk shyt :hhh:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
damn they shytting hard on Moderna. damn near accusing them of fraud. I wouldn't go that far but it was a little :patrice: that they'd announce something so sparse on data and then take money off the top

I swear it was last Thursday or Friday when I read Moderna results came up only 20% successful.

I was thinking "Wow, ppl finna jump ship TODAY"

Didn't picture it'll get dragged out till close to mid next week. Only now am I finding stuff like this:

S&P stumbles as Moderna sinks on report questioning trial results

What's up with that? Ppl already knew as well and just riding out as long as possible? Or ppl genuinely for the most part ain't know this and ain't take their gains when they could have?

I'm seeing this dip now and I'm like :dahell: Bears working a week behind schedule?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm seeing this dip now and I'm like :dahell: Bears working a week behind schedule?

1. Moderna only really highlighted the positive news and it took the media a while to catch up on it.
2. Powell came out the night before on 60 Minutes saying the Fed will continue to use their tools.

So I'm thinking the Powell news kind of hid how sketchy the Moderna shyt really was..

But now people are catching up. I don't necessarily think this will kill all the Monday gains because I think Powell meant more to the market than Moderna but tomorrow could be down.

Either way Moderna is getting killed right now