Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm ready to throw it all on one stock, need to make up those losses with some gainz:damn:
You still aint learn your lesson yet :snoop:

With that said $mark is taking off before earning report next thursday.

Short sellers are fukked now because it's not budging anymore, if you can wait at least til tuesday / wednesday you'll come up. :hubie:

or just wait for @*DalMem* to make some afternoon picks. :ehh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Gotta hit at the right time and sell at the right time. But it's almost impossible to time it exactly. Then you got other bio stocks like CLVS that are complete pieces of shyt fukk that company :rudy:
They are like lottery picks in a way they all have some drug/vaccine that once approved will rocket but like 1/1000 get approved

still moderna is probably good long term since they seem to be able to get crazy support

logically I don’t think any of these companies actually get rich from a vaccine

once one is found most likely they will have to give it out free and let every company make it to complete demand

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They are like lottery picks in a way they all have some drug/vaccine that once approved will rocket but like 1/1000 get approved

still moderna is probably good long term since they seem to be able to get crazy support

logically I don’t think any of these companies actually get rich from a vaccine

once one is found most likely they will have to give it out free and let every company make it to complete demand

they get rich off treatment drugs.. but you can't trust them if they are smaller companies. There's too much fukkery. You can only really trust the big names that been around forever.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So when you switch to a cash account in Robinhood you lose options :stopitslime:

I'll open an account elsewhere when I decide to get into that.

I'm in the game now yall. No more PDT :mjlit:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You still aint learn your lesson yet :snoop:

With that said $mark is taking off before earning report next thursday.

Short sellers are fukked now because it's not budging anymore, if you can wait at least til tuesday / wednesday you'll come up. :hubie:

or just wait for @*DalMem* to make some afternoon picks. :ehh:
:mjlit: