Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
RH sounds like so much fukkery.. why is it so popular?
It offered commission free trading and pressured a lot of the other brokers to drop fees with how much it blew up with a lot of the younger generation. You get what you pay for and the platform is prone to glitches and freezing.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You still aint learn your lesson yet :snoop:

With that said $mark is taking off before earning report next thursday.

Short sellers are fukked now because it's not budging anymore, if you can wait at least til tuesday / wednesday you'll come up. :hubie:

or just wait for @*DalMem* to make some afternoon picks. :ehh:
You saying buy mark now and wait til tuesday?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Facebook and Apple is treating me lovely. Uber and Disney be all over the place along with delta and American. Akts I’m just sitting hoping but I ain’t making anything off that right now. And carnival is doing ok for me. Got back in on nat hoping to dump this shyt one of these days. Other than that, the prices on anything else don’t look too good for me. But I’m also hoping for a big crash. Lol
i don't think its coming again.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
This is the valuation expert wall street firms to train incoming analyst
Come on man, you know you gotta do your own research but:
It's a content delivery network, that optimizes a website speed, by using a cloud platform, on a server closet to the consumer:

Content delivery network - Wikipedia

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/cdn/what-is-a-cdn/

Cloudflare CDN Market Share and Competitor Report | Compare to Cloudflare CDN, Google Hosted Libraries, Cloudflare

But breh, I started seeing them on a variety of website. I saw them on the FASFA then I was like they're bout to blow up.

Don't think i'll buy was just curious. Thanks breh

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i don't think its coming again.
yeah fed wont let that happen again. im gonna try to steady add to my FB, draft king when it drops a little here and there.

i still got money in dal and aal so im just playing the long game with them.

i'm also trying to find some short flips, think i'll hop on lyft when the time is right

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s a good buy to get in on Facebook? I bought in at 192 but I doubt it dips under 200 again. Would like to cop some more

I want to buy more as well if a big crash happens but if not, don’t wait if you want to get in bro. That and Apple is off the roof right now and I don’t see them dropping by too much and the longer you wait, the more you gonna get in on. Wait till Thursday and see how it goes in and if you want in on it, just make the move.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
yeah fed wont let that happen again. im gonna try to steady add to my FB, draft king when it drops a little here and there.

i'm also trying to find some short flips, think i'll hop on lyft when the time is right
imp playing the long game too. just loading up on uber as much as I can.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We have similar portfolios and strategies breh. :ehh: