Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What you think is a good price point to get in? I had it on my watch list the very 1st day they went public smh shoulda got in at that time

Nah I was with you because I was concerned about where the floor is. I think the floor is high teens now, like if news is horrible. So for me personally I don't want to buy more at $30 because it's still not quite proven out but I think $25 is a great price.

I mean I might sound dumb and cheap about it because I also think it's a hype stock and it's going to flourish quickly. So me saying $30 is "too high" might look crazy in the future.

I'm tempted to add even more but if we get a dip near $25 then I'm definitely adding.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Is DKNG a good buy at 30 a share?

I have 50 shares at 19.. But was thinking maybe I should buy more being that this keeps going up. But I don’t know if this is the ceiling or not. Thoughts?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not having any money in the markets right now is :francis:

Feel like im missing out, even on kinda flat days like today

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Is DKNG a good buy at 30 a share?

I have 50 shares at 19.. But was thinking maybe I should buy more being that this keeps going up. But I don’t know if this is the ceiling or not. Thoughts?

Hard to say. I was looking at my holdings too like :jbhmm:

I dont see why it would go down if its performing this well with minimal sports:patrice:

Tennis tournaments could start soon and there is action there..as well as the major sports.

Its just tough to get over the mental block of getting a stock at a low price then getting more after it has risen significantly. Even if im holding long and see growth potential i see my avg cost rise and :patrice::leostare:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hard to say. I was looking at my holdings too like :jbhmm:

I dont see why it would go down if its performing this well with minimal sports:patrice:

Tennis tournaments could start soon and there is action there..as well as the major sports.

Its just tough to get over the mental block of getting a stock at a low price then getting more after it has risen significantly. Even if im holding long and see growth potential i see my avg cost rise and :patrice::leostare:

:pachaha: I too like to hold on to my cost basis like it's got some sentimental value lol I hate to see that shyt increase even if it a lot of times makes sense to do so

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
True. What's Cloudflare though? What do they do/how do they make money?

Come on man, you know you gotta do your own research but:
It's a content delivery network, that optimizes a website speed, by using a cloud platform, on a server closet to the consumer:

A content delivery network, or content distribution network, is a geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to provide high availability and performance by distributing the service spatially relative to end users.
Content delivery network - Wikipedia

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/cdn/what-is-a-cdn/

Cloudflare CDN Market Share and Competitor Report | Compare to Cloudflare CDN, Google Hosted Libraries, Cloudflare

But breh, I started seeing them on a variety of website. I saw them on the FASFA then I was like they're bout to blow up.