Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hormel probably made bank but be careful of companies that have had runs. Sometimes the earnings will result in a pump and dump. You have to have your trigger finger ready.

Walmart had to have made bank too but I never see their stock soar for some reason.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
What do you think about the options activity in SABR? I saw someone say June looks bullish
That application is primarily for travel insurance. Maybe people are thinking traveling will open up more in June? I don’t know I haven’t heard anything else other than that about this application.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:stopitslime:dont do it to yourself. I’m trying to be helpful here:francis:.
We can settle this like men, I saw you like to play chess...
That application is primarily for travel insurance. Maybe people are thinking traveling will open up more in June? I don’t know I haven’t heard anything else other than that about this application.

TSA checkpoint travel numbers for 2020 and 2019 | Transportation Security Administration

:jbhmm:Might have to make a play on JETS while it's still low.:hubie:

I'm not trying miss:
:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:ehh:

slowly going phase this in before 2021.
I realized im better off not checking all the time during market hours

Every once in a while or if i get a notification of a massive rise or fall

Im chillin
I saw a meme yesterday that said some of the best investors, are dead ones,because they don't touch their account :skip:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I saw a meme yesterday that said some of the best investors, are dead ones,because they don't touch their account :skip:

Xerox is hitting its recession low right now. This the lowest it’s been in years? It’s a good tome to get it unless you think they goin drop further

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

So I need to be looking at PepsiCo, Caterpillar, or FedEx. All I have is JP Morgan Chase and Coke those really low months. Only have 12 and 20 shares of each. Disney was semi-annual but they quit paying.
income.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I need to be looking at PepsiCo, Caterpillar, or FedEx. All I have is JP Morgan Chase and Coke those really low months. Only have 12 and 20 shares of each. Disney was semi-annual but they quit paying.
income.jpg
If you want real dividends get with pnc. Cheaper than Disney

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you want real dividends get with pnc. Cheaper than Disney
I have a banking stock with Chase and the yields on PNC and Chase are 4.70% and 4.11%. I don't know if I want 2 banking stocks and I'd have to sell Chase at a 5% loss to buy PNC which cost more. I'll keep an eye on it. I have no interest in selling Disney. That's a very long term play for me. Over 7 or so years at least I'll hold it if not for life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this next crash we're all talking about...my theory is that it happens if the reopen is a massive failure

if there's a huge spike in cases and the states start to shut down again, and the orange fakkit starts panicking and starts a trade war with china, that's when the second crash happens

as it is now...might dip a little, but it seems like the rona has been priced in :yeshrug:if the reopening goes relatively smoothly without a disaster, there's just no reason for the market to crash again

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
so this next crash we're all talking about...my theory is that it happens if the reopen is a massive failure

if there's a huge spike in cases and the states start to shut down again, and the orange fakkit starts panicking and starts a trade war with china, that's when the second crash happens

as it is now...might dip a little, but it seems like the rona has been priced in :yeshrug:if the reopening goes relatively smoothly without a disaster, there's just no reason for the market to crash again

dude throwing in the towel here about another huge crash :mjlol: he so pissed about it

My thought it we trade sideways for the rest of the year

still a bear market overall but won’t be a huge crash but plenty of dips

plus election season gonna be fukkery