Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You straight man, everything is based on perspective. I just don't have that type of liquid cash yet. That's why I'm conservative as fukk. I just can't fathom that shyt yet. Maybe in a couple years though.

You'll eventually get to a point like me where I'm using gains to make gains. I don't even use my own money really anymore. That's why an L stings less because it's money that I never had to begin with... see what sayin?

Only time I use my own cash is when I got a gang of positions I'm sitting on and I need more liquid in a pinch.

I tell people though, this ain't an easy game and it ain't a brag.. I'm still learning a lot. I'm reading all the time. Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose because the market can sometimes be unpredictable.

Also, do not use your savings or your rent money or whatever.. The money I have in the stock market right now is money that I do not need to survive. You never want to overextend yourself..

I look at a guy like Financial Education and he's like "I got 80% of my wealth in the market" and I'm like shyt.. I'm not nearly that confident to do something like that. lol

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You'll eventually get to a point like me where I'm using gains to make gains. I don't even use my own money really anymore. That's why an L stings less because it's money that I never had to begin with... see what sayin?

Only time I use my own cash is when I got a gang of positions I'm sitting on and I need more liquid in a pinch.

I tell people though, this ain't an easy game and it ain't a brag.. I'm still learning a lot. I'm reading all the time. Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose because the market can sometimes be unpredictable.

Also, do not use your savings or your rent money or whatever.. The money I have in the stock market right now is money that I do not need to survive. You never want to overextend yourself..

I look at a guy like Financial Education and he's like "I got 80% of my wealth in the market" and I'm like shyt.. I'm not nearly that confident to do something like that. lol

be gets so much passive income from YouTube

Even if he loses big on a stock he can make a video about it and make that money back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was there man. Its true when you get some money it changes how you look at it. A hundred bucks gain 6 months ago would of looked great to me, now I look at it like it's meh. Which is stupid honestly and i have to change that mindset because profits is profits. When you can throw down 10k on a stock and flip it for 3k profit, it gets addicting and you just want bigger gains. You start looking at smaller gains like :usure: now when you win it feels great, but the losses sting alot more because my weekly checks aren't 5k like I just lost with southwest. I have to adjust my mindset, I'm still up but could be down soon if i dont. We are all learning in this game.

Bruh that's what I'm sayin like... small gains used to be :scusthov: to me but I found that hitting singles adds up almost as quick. That's why I'm fukkin with these swing trades so heavy.. It's like stealing candy from a baby. The market volatility has made it so that I can swing the fukk out of shyt damn near every week.

I'm no longer looking for the home run, if it's there I'll take it. But now I just want to make contact. Give me a couple hundred here and a few hundred there...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow:

Imagine someone copping tesla for this much.

They probably didn't hold. Probably looked at it like "I caught a lick :gladbron: " and sold at like $50 :lolbron:

Sounds like something I'd do. Even to this day I don't let shyt marinate enough unless it's like Facebook.

That's why I wanna let Draftkings marinate. I feel like it could be a hype stock. Let's see..

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
original_213136403.png

Swing plays off this?

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I could see BestBuy rising. Employees furloughed, large volume of online orders due to people staying home, etc.