Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think I'mma sub. This guy is funny as fukk but he's also smart as fukk. He said BABA would have a correction and they did and he said JD.com was due for a breakout and they just hit their all time high this past week.

This video was from January pre-Covid era
Yeah he's the one who put me onto JD.com

It dips a lot so you can definitely time an entry point.

I'm hoping unload some of my NAT a day or two before the dividends pays out, then load up on some more JD stock.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cloudfare and JD a partnership that went through a couple weeks back:

JD Cloud & AI, the cloud and intelligent technology business unit of Chinese Internet giant JD.com. Through this partnership, we’ll be adding 150 data centers in mainland China, an increase in the region of over 700%. The partnership will also enable JD to provide a Cloudflare-powered service to China-based customers. As a result, it will create a one-stop solution for companies both inside and outside of China to go truly global.
https://www.cloudflare.com/press-re...-to-help-global-companies-expand-their-reach/

Cloudfare's stock is already up significantly. I'm definitely willing to throw some change their way if I catch them lacking on an off day.

Doing more research :jbhmm:
A lot of analyst believe Cloudfare will be a 40+ stock by the end of the year.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i dont think the huge crash is off the table, but it's looking unlikely

BUT, if the reopen is a massive failure, i'd put it at about 50/50
I'm slowly wading into the water in over the next 6 months. Crash or not, I'll probably lose on the front end but in 3-4 years it could could pay off.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What y’all think of Spotify stock ?

I legit spend majority of my life on it with music and podcasts that and YouTube are basically the two things i can’t live without anymore

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ehh: so Boeing and Airbus have 99% of the commercial airfare.

Airbus should recover before BA, since BA still has to deal with 737 Airmax afternoon....

BA is far from out the game, because they continue to be fed military contracts for planes.

Airbus is about 2-3 years from recover and BA is about 5+ years imo.

Both should be a nice long term come up.