Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is fresh and cuts deep. No bragging breh, just honesty :mjcry:

I want yall to know the wins and the losses
You straight man, everything is based on perspective. I just don't have that type of liquid cash yet. That's why I'm conservative as fukk. I just can't fathom that shyt yet. Maybe in a couple years though.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You straight man, everything is based on perspective. I just don't have that type of liquid cash yet. That's why I'm conservative as fukk. I just can't fathom that shyt yet. Maybe in a couple years though.
I was there man. Its true when you get some money it changes how you look at it. A hundred bucks gain 6 months ago would of looked great to me, now I look at it like it's meh. Which is stupid honestly and i have to change that mindset because profits is profits. When you can throw down 10k on a stock and flip it for 3k profit, it gets addicting and you just want bigger gains. You start looking at smaller gains like :usure: now when you win it feels great, but the losses sting alot more because my weekly checks aren't 5k like I just lost with southwest. I have to adjust my mindset, I'm still up but could be down soon if i dont. We are all learning in this game.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Serious, post: 37666747, member: 78"]Try 7.93 chasing the wave.

Then tried to averaging down to 6.37

Fomo and rookie mistakes :snoop:

I'll be looking to unload the 7.93 asap[/QUOTE]

:ufdup:

And I thought I fukked up. Lol. We both rookies at this shyt either way! Lol

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:

Just realized today that I put the thread creator on my block list and so the entire thread was hidden from my view.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:deadmanny:

Just realized today that I put the thread creator on my block list and so the entire thread was hidden from my view.
Just made me realize, I haven't read the first page. :dwillhuh:

Classic @88m3 trolling :heh:

I'd rather put my dikk in a blender than my money in the stock market

Side note: I wonder how many peeps are more well off over the years thanks to this thread.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps