Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nah breh. I been stressing over southwest that I've been overlooking my precious penny stocks. Looks like I fukked up again on that one

Woulda been up nice if u copped a few days ago

Its still gonna go up with expected positive news its just hard to forecast day to day ups and downs until then because of all the people shorting out of spite and selling at highs because they want to secure profit and dont trust it

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
“ If “ this shyt holds true.... lots of tech stocks will fall
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

:snoop:

Google - along with Facebook Inc , Amazon.com Inc and Apple Inc - are under a series of probes into allegations that the tech behemoths use their clout to unfairly defend their market share, including one by the House Judiciary Committee's antitrust panel.

The federal probe of Google focuses on search, advertising and management of its Android operating system. The Federal Trade Commission settled an antitrust investigation of Google in 2013 with a reprimand.

The four tech giants, which are powerhouses in search and online advertising, social media, online sales and smartphones, have caused concern among progressive Democrats and conservative Republicans alike because of their outsized clout.

The Justice Department is believed to be looking at all four companies while the FTC is probing Facebook and Amazon.com. Dozens of state attorneys general, led by New York, are also investigating Facebook.
I hope they don’t find anything brehs...