Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is why I like F.E. ... some of his videos are a waste of time but this was a great watch. Eh I don't know. Like mans said it's a nice spec play, I could see it being a quick flip or a hype stock?

If it turns out to be a hype stock that's really all you need because any positive news will have retail investors going crazy. If you want you can throw a few bucks at it and forget about it. :manny:
I'm out. :hubie:
I'll let yall eat off this.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You on robinhood?

I'm converting to a cash account as soon as my recent trades clear.....

Unless someone has done insight on why I might regret it?
Yeah I'm on robinhood
I dont have enough cash to be able to day trade like that tho, I think you need a minimum of 25,000 if that's what your talking about

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm on robinhood
I dont have enough cash to be able to day trade like that tho, I think you need a minimum of 25,000 if that's what your talking about

No if you go to settings, and withdraw from instant transfers and margin trading

They remove the day trading restriction, but once you opt out of those benefits you can't opt back in.

I don't see my self ever trading on a margin, so for me the downside is no instant settlements.

Your money is in limbo 3-5 market days every time you sell, or transfer money into your account.

That my understanding atleast, I'm finding mixed tesources

Edit: From T&C "PDT rules do not apply to users with cash accounts, only instant and gold"

Last edited:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
BYND down graded from hold to sell according to CFRA Lots of over hype talk in various articles today.

is it time to sell brehs?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
BYND down graded from hold to sell according to CFRA Lots of over hype talk in various articles today.

is it time to sell brehs?
Depends your cost basis if I had a good entry point I’d stay long term