Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
started a small position in PRU, RTX and thinking of buying back in WFC and adding BAC:jbhmm:

eyeing CRWD to load up on if it falls as well.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Although I do have Apple and Microsoft my risk tolerance and trading strategy is totally different than the average investor. What I mean by that is I look for high growth companies that can potentially be 5-10 baggers in about 5 years. I've been buying stocks that'll benefit from a stay at home economy like Edge computing, Cloud computing, data centers, Digital advertising, Market making, Online learning.

Today I copped
VIRT Virtu financial
PS Pluralsight
FEYE FireEye
INSG Inseego
VHC
sound insight, im 25 shares in on inseego waiting for that bish to sky rocket soon but the negative return hurtin my portfolio :wow:

what price point did u get in at PS?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im so tempted to get in on PLAY.
Man I did. I’m playing the long game on a lot of these stocks. I buy and turn off my alerts. Whenever a traditionally good stock goes below 5 or close I buy it up and will just sit on it. I got 100 shares of Play back in March when it was like $5. When this shyt is over, My portfolio value goin be over half a million when thIs shyt over with. Can’t wait for that second March18 to hit.

Last edited:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Although I do have Apple and Microsoft my risk tolerance and trading strategy is totally different than the average investor. What I mean by that is I look for high growth companies that can potentially be 5-10 baggers in about 5 years. I've been buying stocks that'll benefit from a stay at home economy like Edge computing, Cloud computing, data centers, Digital advertising, Market making, Online learning.

Today I copped
VIRT Virtu financial
PS Pluralsight
FEYE FireEye
INSG Inseego
VHC
Whats a good price-point to get in on PS:jbhmm:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

Cmon 2800 sp, break that support

Edit: damn looks like we're closing with a rally.

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
sound insight, im 25 shares in on inseego waiting for that bish to sky rocket soon but the negative return hurtin my portfolio :wow:

what price point did u get in at PS?
Got in on PS around earnings report, my average is $15.87 it has a 52 week high of $35 and had good earnings. Fair value seems to be in the $20-$24 range. They provide extensive learning content that will be beneficial in a post Covid world