Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
-Wuhan experiencing another outbreak. Who knows how bad it will be?

-California extending stay at home for another 3 months .

-Fauci said deaths are higher than what's being reported and states that have reopened done fukked up.

We might be bout to revisit some lows :manny:

We see what Cali is trying to do. Rig the election...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
-Wuhan experiencing another outbreak. Who knows how bad it will be?

-California extending stay at home for another 3 months .

-Fauci said deaths are higher than what's being reported and states that have reopened done fukked up.

We might be bout to revisit some lows :manny:
:peep: my avi :demonic:

If I remember correctly someone said around may 15th to expect a big crash. :jbhmm:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Folks thats laughed at the thought of their being another dip gonna learn what happens when bills fail during bearish times:ehh:

Bro there will always be dips (big and small). That's like arguing to somebody that it'll get cold outside again eventually and then saying "look I was right!" when the fall/winter comes, lol. The issue is the folks that talk about about "I'ma wait on the dip to invest" missed out on some big-ass gains in the process. The game is to make money at all times not be scared to invest or only invest when it's "most convenient " :russ: .

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro there will always be dips (big and small). That's like arguing that it'll get cold outside again eventually, lol. The issue is the folks that talked about about "wait on the dip to invest" missed out on some big-ass gains in the process. The game is to make money at all times not be scared to invest or only invest when most convenient :russ: .

Right... like if dudes didn't invest in shyt like NVAX.. or other opportunities that are out there. Nobody is saying hey go throw all your money at Carnival Cruise. You gotta play the game the right way

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro there will always be dips (big and small). That's like arguing to somebody that it'll get cold outside again eventually and then saying "look I was right!" when the fall/winter comes, lol. The issue is the folks that talk about about "I'ma wait on the dip to invest" missed out on some big-ass gains in the process. The game is to make money at all times not be scared to invest or only invest when it's "most convenient " :russ: .
Oh . I aint talking about no 3% dip.:shaq:

Might wanna go look at what caused a big dip in ‘08.:mjlit:

Or you could disregard :yeshrug:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
VTIQ holders this critical to understand

VTIQ = Share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQW = Warrant to purchase one share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQU = Unit of VectoIQ which represents ownership of one common share and one warrant to purchase VectoIQ common stock

15. If I have 1,000 VectoIQ warrants, will I have the right to buy 1,000 shares of NKLA stock at $11.50?
Yes. The warrants that trade under the ticker VTIQW will remain outstanding following the transaction and trade under a new ticker, NKLAW. Each warrant has a 5 year exercise period from the closing date of the transaction and is exercisable into one share at an $11.50 exercise price.

Nikola Corp | Investors | Resources

Say you sell off all your VTIQ stock. You can get back in with VTIQW at a lower cost. It is currently trading at 10.48 vs VTIQ at 28.xx.

VTIQW would give you the option to buy a future stock of VTIQ aka Nikola at $11.50. Meaning through this way you could get shares of VTIQ at VTIQW +11.25. This could be a smart strategy if the price of VTIQW stays low close to merger time. You would have 5 years to execute the option to buy

@The_Sheff
@MaxBundles

Last edited: