Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if yall haven't bought NVAX yet then it's not too late brehs.

This will ride to $250+ just look at the history of NVAX. :whew:

im gonna throw some change at this on the 15th. Let’s see what it do! But you normally seem to be one of the dudes on point I believe.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
im gonna throw some change at this on the 15th. Let’s see what it do! But you normally seem to be one of the dudes on point I believe.

as long as there's a virus and no vaccine? we good. and then there's nanoflu breh. shyt is a perfect storm. just too bad i didnt drop enough $. and i sold half of it back in Feb. I locked in my profit, but if i kept the rest then i would've had 400% gain :stopitslime:

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
This guy is thinking what I'm thinking. DKNG has been on a big run and earnings won't be impressive so there's a case we see a pullback after earnings and then can buy in at a cheaper cost.
Wait for the Pullback in DraftKings Stock

I want to see where it settles.

That said, I think it's going to easily be a $50-$75 stock because sports will be opening up and then sports betting is likely to expand in many states following this virus shyt.

i bought 65 shares. it's a decent bet. :ehh:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
VTIQ is running well, is there anything i should know about in regards to a time to get out?

@Scholar Came through :salute:
Feels good doesn't it:mjgrin: :whew:

Depends on how risky you wanna be. You wanna be really risky hold this shyt till June's merger. Don't want the risk set that stop loss at a level you think is solid

Atm i'm 2k up but idc. I'm riding this out until it falls off a cliff or till june

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been loading up on PLAY today.

I'm going to do the same if LYFT keep falling tomorrow.