Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't know passengers for airlines is already increasing back to March levels. They won't be near capacity or 2019 levels but they are on the rise because ppl have already given up.

U.S. is the most selfish place on earth, I just need LUV to come through now
My aal stock is back:

Plus I just skimmed through this article and I saw all I need to see :hubie:
The cabin was restless. It was a weekday afternoon in late April, and I was among dozens of people boarding an airplane that most of us had assumed would be empty. Flight attendants were scrambling to accommodate seat-change requests. Travelers—stuffed shoulder to shoulder into two-seat rows—grumbled at one another from behind masks. An ominous announcement came over the in-flight PA system: “We apologize for the alarming amount of passengers on this flight.” Each of us was a potential vector of deadly disease.

A standoff ensued, with the irate passenger protesting that there were plenty of empty rows where I could sit (there weren’t) and the long-suffering flight attendant all but threatening to kick him off the plane (she didn’t)
I Just Flew. It Was Worse Than I Thought It Would Be.

We bout to :eat: this summer, aint no way people are going stop traveling, when it's hot as fukk.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I kinda figured out the main reason buffet dropped airlines

his main reason for buying them was the dividend and since most will not be giving them out for maybe 2 years he saw no reason to have them anymore

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I kinda figured out the main reason buffet dropped airlines

his main reason for buying them was the dividend and since most will not be giving them out for maybe 2 years he saw no reason to have them anymore
not to mention they are at risk of going bankrupt, burning cash every day

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
any you have any thoughts on all of elon's rants and actions lately?

if you hold tsla stock i would really be careful

a lot of people have "insinuated" that theres some accounting "fraud" in Q1 results and have found that he has sold all his possessions and other erratic behavior/tweets as indicative of something more

he is way to amped about getting production back at the cost of workers. im thinking those 2nd quarter numbers really expose him/tsla

that is all

Last edited:

Javed

All Star
Daps
j5s15k3x8rx41.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DKNG earnings shouldn't be too bad all things considering, sports was still being played up until mid march. I still don't know what a good buy in price is. I'd like to see where the resistance lines fall on it.