Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLRY has very bullish option flow going into ER on Monday so I think it will run up on Monday. I believe the report after hours. Be careful.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
How do you go about using this stock screener to find stocks and penny stocks worth investing in?

I use Yahoo mostly and check out the companies. I'm not a pro. I'm still learning.... Yahoo has a lot of info on the companies though.

Yeah, it might be tedious, but somebody has to put in the work.

I just posted that link because they are suppose to separate the lower priced stocks from everything else.

Last edited:
Daps
What platform are you able to see the trends of the options?

And also, have you been watching the amount of shorting?

Consolidating gets thrown around alot. It seems the short avg would show that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I usually don't play earnings but I'm willing to do that with BABA. This stock looks really good.

I'm not actually playing earnings with BABA, it's part of my portfolio lol. A small position. It could be worth it to load up but a part of me will never trust China stocks

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Big call option volume for BHVN for about a month now. I expect a decent move to 55 by end of month

Ton of after market volume for ZKIN, I expect a nice gap up Monday.

Also I'm looking through SPY calls and puts outflow on a daily basis and man, its literally 50/50 meaning you might as well guess.

Let me know if anyone want to find the option flow for any stock, I can look it up.
Can you check SDC for me please?