Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Goldenberg brings more than 30 years of professional experience in CPG to Supreme Cannabis, with her latest position being the CEO of Hain Canada, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hain Celestial Group(NASDAQ: HAIN). Throughout her 15 years of leadership, Hain Canada improved its sales to $300 million from $40 million.

hmmm maybe Ill buy SPRWF again

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Gonna sit out these weed stocks one will eventually be the Budweiser but which one is to hard to say

some big American company needs to get in the game eventually

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I got a breh who's an executive tech, he's been giving me an inside scoop about shyt to look out for.

One thing he said was Qualcomm and Ebay are about to surge.

He also said there's a good chance JD takes off as well, but he's also skeptical of investing in Chinese companies.

Facebook is going surge like crazy, and he believes their stock should valued way more than what it is.

He said people underestimate how big this deal was:
Facebook buys 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio for Rs 43,574 crore

He also believes uber won't be as big in 5 years as people think because is Tesla about shut shyt down.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I got a breh who's an executive tech, he's been giving me an inside scoop about shyt to look out for.

One thing he said was Qualcomm and Ebay are about to surge.

He also said there's a good chance JD takes off as well, but he's also skeptical of investing in Chinese companies.

Facebook is going surge like crazy, and he believes their stock should valued way more than what it is.

He said people underestimate how big this deal was:
Facebook buys 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio for Rs 43,574 crore

He also believes uber won't be as big in 5 years as people think because is Tesla about shut shyt down.
Agree with most of that not sure about eBay but hearing they trying to change shyt up to compete with amazon

Uber still has some crazy potential

Tesla might shut the game down but for every Wal-Mart you still got a Walgreens

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Agree with most of that not sure about eBay but hearing they trying to change shyt up to compete with amazon

Uber still has some crazy potential

Tesla might shut the game down but for every Wal-Mart you still got a Walgreens
Ebay revamped their business model, plus it's easier to be a seller on Ebay than it is on Amazon. All he said was expect a resurgence. He's been buying lot of stuff off ebay lately that's been out of stock on Amazon.

He said uber's only real potential is the data they're sitting on. He said they're a buy out candidate from that alone, but 5 years from now car manufacturers will shut them out. With the first major player being Tesla.

He thinks square / cash app will continue to grow. The only thing stopping them from exploding is the ability to send money internationally, which will be possible in the near future.

This is what makes FB so dangerous. They're working on their own form of digital currency, but they already have a crazy marketshare in certain countries. FB's digital currency is a matter when.