Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone today brought 1.5M in MAC puts for 5/15 expiration. This person or persons is very bearish on it. Let's see if it pans out.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big call option volume for BHVN for about a month now. I expect a decent move to 55 by end of month

Ton of after market volume for ZKIN, I expect a nice gap up Monday.

Also I'm looking through SPY calls and puts outflow on a daily basis and man, its literally 50/50 meaning you might as well guess.

Let me know if anyone want to find the option flow for any stock, I can look it up.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Big call option volume for BHVN for about a month now. I expect a decent move to 55 by end of month

Also I'm looking through SPY calls and puts outflow on a daily basis and man, its literally 50/50 meaning you might as well guess.

Let me know if anyone want to find the option flow for any stock, I can look it up.
Can you check out Logi

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
We're gonna need to see Q2 2020 earnings to determine that. Remember that until late March all these shelter in place orders weren't in place and it was business as usual. April and most of May will show the true damage. Also in like 2 weeks we'll see the results of states like Georgia and Texas relaxing their shelter in place guidelines. We're looking at mid to late July for all those results.
what do you think about holding EPR long term?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

What’s it looking like for baba

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s it looking like for baba
2 to 1 call to put ratio since 5/1. , directionally bullish. Also, the 7 day EMA just crossed above the 12 day EMA which makes it even more bullish IMO. Most people seem bullish on it and the institutes seem to agree.

Last edited: