DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
worst part about this is that it's so damn hard to be patient. :francis:

This part.

After last week I had to check myself.

One of those youtube ppl put it back into perspective for me

"Buffet is playing to win the Whole monopoly game"

I'm still gonna have some discretionary cash to fukk around with, because I'm addicted to gamb.... Competition :mjlit:

But the rest I'm going long with.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
A few things about options that I learned that helped me along the way:
1) If you are OTM (out of the money) you make money by the rate at which the stock goes up or down. So if that shyt shoots up you make money but as soon as it stabilizes and remains outside of the money you lose money.
2) Make sure you buy an option for cheap. Option sellers will try to trick/play you by selling you over priced contracts. This is honestly the most important thing.
3) Only sell puts if you are willing to own shares of that company. For example I only sell puts on companies such as Apple and Nvidia since they will go up anyways in case I get assigned.
4) Try to stay as close to the money as possible unless you expect the stock to gap up or down.
5) If you expect a large event for that stock you can make money by buying puts or calls in anticipation for an increase in implied volatility.
6) Please don't use margin. You don't want to get margin called.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you it's fine. Go learn then come back and read this it's really important because I lost a lot of money paper trading options and this is what I learned doing that.
Ppreciate the knowledge Breh. How you feel about buying ITM?