Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
[

You're probably losing money because you're buying expansive premiums due to increase in IV. If you have TD Ameritrade (or any other broker other than Robinhood) you can see the implied volatility of a stock. You want to buy an option with low IV so that once the stock actually moves IV goes up and you make money. Low IV is about 30% and below. Depends on the stock though (for example Tesla always has high IV because it moves so much). Also before you buy a stock buy the lower price (bid) and make ur way up, don't do market orders because then you will get over charged.

Btw you can view the IV on Robinhood by clicking the bid/ask price.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
bitcoin is at $9200. ethereum is back to $200s :leon:

and yall should look into ethereum. shyt's gonna pop someday. it popped already few years ago. i got $5000 worth of it and i'm hoping it goes 5x in 2 years. :takedat:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i almost bought the dip at $60 but i was i aint rollin with something i don't believe in. i tried that fake meat few times and i was like shyt ain't all that :wow:

i gotta take my emotion out of this game, but that ain't easy yall.

i actually like the products, especially the sausages. i believe in the company mission so will hold long term and buy on any dips. i should've loaded up way more when it was below $80.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I got in early ... position is at 19.40 ....

I’m thinking this sucker is gonna go much higher. Especially in August with their NFL app.
Options two years out are very affordable. That is a major come up if this stock moves