Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Great day for me yesterday

Got some more money to play with so im cool with red for buys or more green today :manny:

You shoulda seen my face when i saw my baby nrzs earnings :jawalrus: projected to be -.17 and hit .48

Theyre just a solid company straight up. Q2 is gonna be dicey but if they pull through q2 then its smooth sailing as the country will likely be open q3. Theyll re raise their dividend and ill post on it buying every dip

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
No I didn't, your last post about them kinda scared me away. You think its safe to?

I didnt know how the stock would react to the offering. Turned out that the offering was at market price or above not below.

Honestly im not sure. Im holding the shyt out of it but it is getting high in price. I do think the mine will get approved and they will get bought out

My avg cost is .48 now and its at .68 so i am tempted to sell but im rollin with it

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
not buying anything brehs. i'll be waiting for a correction. shyt is too high. hell i kind wish another major drop at this point. worst part about this is that it's so damn hard to be patient. :francis: