Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Javed

All Star
Daps
Short squeeze of Wayfair. I'll be watching over the next few days

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I swear if Y’all nikkas don’t start listening to me.

:snoop:

I’ve been right this whole time, this trend is going on six weeks now.

Friday - Monday <bear days>

Tuesday-Wednesday <Bull days>

Thursday’s are the wild card days (unpredictable)

This trend is going on six weeks now. I knew Monday it was gonna be shyt so buy on Friday and Monday.

Sell on Tuesday and Wednesday

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
China is so dang big no matter what trump says this country is just exploding with growth everywhere

baba has its hands on just about every market there and the company is investing $28 billion over three years in its cloud-computing operations.

as China grows so will baba it could be worth 1-2k in 5 years imo

Dang maybe I’ll get in on that but share prices are sitting around $200. I normally like buying shares in bulk like at least 25 -50 at a time. That would be quite to spend on me right now taking that route.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

He talks about baba

this is what Buffet should buy now according to him

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Anyone who did not expect a short squeeze on wayfair is retarded. If you go on finviz and scan for %short float you will see that a good amount of wayfair was shorted. Stocks always go up on run up tk earnings. Hence the short squeeze. I just made 20k this morning off that :dead:. I noticed that shyt yesterday and jumped on the opportunity after I saw something similar happen to gamestop after Michael Barry invested in it. I think I might quit the stock market so I don't jinx myself :heh:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who did not expect a short squeeze on wayfair is retarded. If you go on finvix and scan for %short float you will see that a good amount of wayfair was shorted. Stocks always go up on run up tk earnings. Hence the short squeeze. I just made 20k this morning off that :dead:. .
damn :dead:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
As someone who started this stock shyt one month ago I've gone from 10k to 80k :blessed:. And there's more money to be made since the fed announced that they will buy a bunch of corporate bonds over the next two month. I bought calls for $LQD this morning in anticipation for that. I might walkway a millionaire in 3 months :blessed:. I do regret on missing out on that Amazon run-up a few weeks ago, that shyt was obvious as fuk:snoop:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
As someone who started this stock shyt one month ago I've gone from 10k to 80k :blessed:. And there's more money to be made since the fed announced that they will buy a bunch of corporate bonds over the next two month. I bought calls for $LQD this morning in anticipation for that. I might walkway a millionaire in 3 months :blessed:. I do regret on missing out on that Amazon run-up a few weeks ago, that shyt was obvious as fuk:snoop:
Damn man you need to teach us

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:damn::damn::damn:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Damn man you need to teach us
Well for one there's a wide open play coming up. Corporate bonds. Jerome Powell (fed chair) said that they would be buying up corporate bonds. Also yesterday the treasury said that it would borrow nearly 3 trillion dollars to do this (That's a lot of buying power)
US Treasury plans to borrow record USD 3 trillion
'A buying spree of epic proportions': How the Federal Reserve bucked precedent and forever changed its role in the US economy | Markets Insider

corporate bonds are about to go up big time as the fed tries to save the private sector.

Also if you go to the May 29 Option chain for $LQD you will notice a huge open interest for calls.