Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for one there's a wide open play coming up. Corporate bonds. Jerome Powell (fed chair) said that they would be buying up corporate bonds. Also yesterday the treasury said that it would borrow nearly 3 trillion dollars to do this (That's a lot of buying power)
US Treasury plans to borrow record USD 3 trillion
'A buying spree of epic proportions': How the Federal Reserve bucked precedent and forever changed its role in the US economy | Markets Insider

corporate bonds are about to go up big time as the fed tries to save the private sector.
gonna learn how the fukk to do options and make this my first one :salute: makes sense to me

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
gonna learn how the fukk to do options and make this my first one :salute: makes sense to me
A few things about options that I learned that helped me along the way:
1) If you are OTM (out of the money) you make money by the rate at which the stock goes up or down. So if that shyt shoots up you make money but as soon as it stabilizes and remains outside of the money you lose money.
2) Make sure you buy an option for cheap. Option sellers will try to trick/play you by selling you over priced contracts. This is honestly the most important thing.
3) Only sell puts if you are willing to own shares of that company. For example I only sell puts on companies such as Apple and Nvidia since they will go up anyways in case I get assigned.
4) Try to stay as close to the money as possible unless you expect the stock to gap up or down.
5) If you expect a large event for that stock you can make money by buying puts or calls in anticipation for an increase in implied volatility.
6) Please don't use margin. You don't want to get margin called.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you it's fine. Go learn then come back and read this it's really important because I lost a lot of money paper trading options and this is what I learned doing that.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’m very bullish on baba just a matter of time it’s up there with amazon

i sold my baba. 60% profit was enough for me. i know they will grow but you just never know. I just can't trust chinese anymore. i do respect jack ma, but i would rather invest my money uber, fb, and tesla.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Well for one there's a wide open play coming up. Corporate bonds. Jerome Powell (fed chair) said that they would be buying up corporate bonds. Also yesterday the treasury said that it would borrow nearly 3 trillion dollars to do this (That's a lot of buying power)
US Treasury plans to borrow record USD 3 trillion
'A buying spree of epic proportions': How the Federal Reserve bucked precedent and forever changed its role in the US economy | Markets Insider

corporate bonds are about to go up big time as the fed tries to save the private sector.

Also if you go to the May 29 Option chain for $LQD you will notice a huge open interest for calls.
Are you in on LQD? If so what's your sp and premium price ?

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
i sold my baba. 60% profit was enough for me. i know they will grow but you just never know. I just can't trust chinese anymore. i do respect jack ma, but i would rather invest my money uber, fb, and tesla.
Invest in Tesla over Baba :why:. You mean the same Tesla whose founder recently commited fraud :sas2: (not officially but dude made his stock drop on purpose by tweeting "stock is too high imo". He fked over his investors :beli:). Baba is solid and is similar to Amazon imo; It's no luckin coffee :manny:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Are you in on LQD? If so what's your sp and premium price ?
I bought calls for 5 June At the money. Another one that's already moving up is $HYG. shyt is already moving though so premiums are expensive. Anyone who bought HYG calls is already up 40 percent today :mjtf:.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Invest in Tesla over Baba :why:. You mean the same Tesla whose founder recently commited fraud :sas2: (not officially but dude made his stock drop on purpose by tweeting "stock is too high imo". He fked over his investors :beli:). Baba is solid and is similar to Amazon imo; It's no luckin coffee :manny:.
TBH Jack ma is an idiot too

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

i'm only interested in a disruptive game changer breh. hell i sold 88 shares of FB yesterday. why did i sell? so i can buy more tesla when it dips.:noah:

this dude knows his shyt. his accent is too thick, but he talks substance.

i'll ride tesla to the moon. watch my tesla going for $2000 by end of next year. just watch.

and i fully expect tesla to be $5000 by 2024.

you can't even comprehend what tesla is doing right now. if you knew, you prolly would've sold everything but your draws to buy the dip. :mjlit:

Last edited: