Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what I'm doing is buying some shyt at low costs on the cheap (not investing a lot) on stocks that are beaten the fukk down and then just selling off the rebound whether it's 10-15% or whatever.

Of course it goes back down because most industries haven't recovered but the point is sell at like 10-15% up. Basically what @*DalMem* does with Expedia lol

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:mjtf:fukking crazy.. I thought part of the bailout meant they couldn't lay off any workers?

omaat-featured.png

Airline-Flight-Simulator-5-360x225.jpg

United Airlines Plans To Lay Off More Than One Third Of Pilots
MAY 4, 2020 BY BEN (LUCKY)
United plans to “displace” 4,457 pilots
While United can’t lay off any pilots until October 1 (as a condition of accepting CARES Act funding), the airline has made long term plans clear.

This weekend United’s chief pilot sent a note to pilots outlining what the future will look like:

• As of June 30, 2020, United’s bid for work slots will be displacing 4,457 of 12,250 positions, which represents over a third of pilots
  • While United will have to keep paying pilots through September 30, what this means is that as of June 30 there will be no opportunity for nearly 4,500 pilots to bid on a schedule
  • As of October 1 those will likely translate into job losses, unless travel demand rebounds much quicker than the airline is expecting in the short term
  • To give a sense of the scale of the issue, it’s noted that United has more pilots than daily passengers right now

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
So what I'm doing is buying some shyt at low costs on the cheap (not investing a lot) on stocks that are beaten the fukk down and then just selling off the rebound whether it's 10-15% or whatever.

Of course it goes back down because most industries haven't recovered but the point is sell at like 10-15% up. Basically what @*DalMem* does with Expedia lol

Been doing the same. If they drop further, I'll just hold them. No reason to sell anything right now for a loss if you don't need the liquidity.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Been doing the same. If they drop further, I'll just hold them. No reason to sell anything right now for a loss if you don't need the liquidity.

Same logic applies for me, I diversify and don't tie up too much into one company. That way if the rebound takes a little bit I'm still making various other moves.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If you could only go in on 3 stocks for the next ten years what would y’all choose