Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm hearing they might just eliminate middle seats on airlines but if they do that they'd probably have to charge like 40% more a ticket to recoup what's lost? And that wouldn't really even recoup because they'll have to spend money on masks, thermal imaging and disinfectant.
fukking ridiculous. Just have it normal...and people who are afraid to fly can stay home.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i just meant the 2.5 on friday and the 1.5 the futures are at right now. i wonder if tomorrow gets worse as the day passes

I think there's enough there between Apple/Amazon earnings not being as good as expected and then Buffet coming out and selling off airlines for some panic to set in and people want to get out while they still can etc..

But on the other side the bulls might think prices have fallen enough to load up. I personally would not load up tomorrow unless it gets real ugly.. like -900 or something

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I'm hearing they might just eliminate middle seats on airlines but if they do that they'd probably have to charge like 40% more a ticket to recoup what's lost? And that wouldn't really even recoup because they'll have to spend money on masks, thermal imaging and disinfectant.
I forget who off the top of my head but one of the majors already started eliminating the middle seat options. And with travel and revenue down and empty extra planes sitting around they have to make up the loss somewhere