Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Airlines are still flying crowded planes, and travelers are worried

https://twitter.com/ErinStrine/status/1254091382890913803?s=20

New York mother says flight from Miami was packed with people not wearing masks

A stark photo of a packed American Airlines flight reveals that airlines are ignoring social distancing, even though they say they're blocking seats and spacing out passengers

All from a few days ago.

I think we’ll see a dip Monday but as the days get warmer and warmer, ppl will be boarding planes at higher rates. Lots of tweets of crowded planes and the country hasn’t even opened up yet. Tickets aren’t as cheap anymore and empty flights are becoming less and less common. Masks are mandatory on flights now too (although not sure how well that’s being enforced) so ppl will have some sense of security.

Think I’m going to hold DAL at $22 until things officially open up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A stark photo of a packed American Airlines flight reveals that airlines are ignoring social distancing, even though they say they're blocking seats and spacing out passengers

All from a few days ago.

I think we’ll see a dip Monday but as the days get warmer and warmer, ppl will be boarding planes at higher rates. Lots of tweets of crowded planes and the country hasn’t even opened up yet. Tickets aren’t as cheap anymore and empty flights are becoming less and less common. Masks are mandatory on flights now too (although not sure how well that’s being enforced) so ppl will have some sense of security.

got a vegas trip planned for end of august, figure this shyt will be settled down by then

cant imagine getting on a plane like next week tho :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So old man Buffet has to come out with the facts and shyt huh. Couldn't just let the bulls buy shyt off optimism huh :stopitslime:

Well Monday will be interesting..
he's probably trying to accelerate the crash :skip:

what the fukk is he, like 85 years old? probably his last massive buying opportunity

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So old man Buffet has to come out with the facts and shyt huh. Couldn't just let the bulls buy shyt off optimism huh :stopitslime:

Well Monday will be interesting..
Especially since we knew his damn opinion on airlines last month. Trying to fukk it up for the rest of us cuz he took an L and couldn't stay quiet about it

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What y’all think about SmileDirectClub? It’s a disruptor...dentists are scared of it taking major money away from them

they are making a deal to eventually be in every cvs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

All from a few days ago.

:huhldup: