Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looking that way. It's still early though. Hoping southwest doesn't take too much of a hit tomorrow

Could be a boring middle ground day. Except I do still expect airlines to drop some.. maybe not a lot. I feel like some are being too bearish. We need fukking airlines lmao

why are vegas hotels and cruise lines cookin while airlines getting beat up so badly.. doesn't compute

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay, I'll grant Vegas hotels let's imagine they load up on thermal and all this shyt right maybe they get back to business and start making money. There's enough addicts out there.

But will it be the same? I don't imagine as many flights out to vegas for at least the next year. I don't imagine tables or slots being stacked on top of one another..

But I can deal with Vegas. I made good money on ERI, I think they will obviously bounce back, Wynn will be good. I still think it takes a while.

Why or HOW the fukk are cruise lines getting the benefit of the doubt but airlines ain't? That's gotta be the dumbest logic..

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Could be a boring middle ground day. Except I do still expect airlines to drop some.. maybe not a lot. I feel like some are being too bearish. We need fukking airlines lmao

why are vegas hotels and cruise lines cookin while airlines getting beat up so badly.. doesn't compute
Maybe airlines will have the problem of regulations in America and other countries.

Vegas and cruises are just regional problems.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I sold all my airlines or anything dealing with planes or cruises (AAL, BA, NCLH) and some hotels (PK & PENN) ..

Keeping ERI though I got it at 15.11 position might be okay.

the others I had at a higher position