Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In the long run you'll be aight, SW will probably be one of the quicker airlines to recover.
Yeah I just bought in Friday and I'm not really looking to hold this for years in order to potentially make money. I rather lose a few hundred dollars and be able to put that into something else. Their ceo this morning just said the worst is over for them so maybe it will balance out on what buffet said somewhat.

Southwest Airlines CEO says worst of pandemic over for company: ‘I don’t think June will be a good month...hopefully it will be a bit better than May’

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
any cliff notes, i feel like chris tucker in Rush Hour 1
I watched the video based on your post, and immediately hit the :mjlol: as soon as he started talking.

Cliff notes: Crisis' = great buying opportunity. Buy great companies at low valuations, and reap the benefits when the market recovers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the video based on your post, and immediately hit the :mjlol: as soon as he started talking.

Cliff notes: Crisis' = great buying opportunity. Buy great companies at low valuations, and reap the benefits when the market recovers.
yeah i saw he summed it up at the end, buy 3 or 4 companies and just buy a shytload at the bottom

i guess you cant go wrong :ehh: as long as none of them are gonna tank

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

That was good advice like two months ago but these valuations ain't low anymore. We need to see it get to like 22k or something for it to really be worth it.