EXDMX-EXkAE1KW_

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
he said he sold them at a loss :picard:

Monday bout to be lit.
He said "buying airlines was a mistake" and "The world has changed for the airline industry, we don't know when it will get back to normal"

Quotes like that and news of him selling will be headlines on every business channel, youtubers already got videos out about it :mjlol:

As we all know Buffett moves markets remember the bottom in 2009 was largely attributed to when Buffett starting to buy again and we went into a bear market since that point. Berkshire is sitting on $137 billion in cash and not buying anything right now, in fact they're net sellers of stock in the last month.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
anyone know any good makeup/cosmetics stocks? talk about an industry that's gonna rocket upwards when all this shyt is over

i would imagine the big brands are a great investment regardless
Try ELF it’s been profitable for me

Coty is shyt.. Im still taking a L on that one..

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Is this gonna be a thing now?? Elon said it “price to high IMO” and now Buffet too... who’s next bill gates!? They all trying to crash the market??

Im taking a 3% loss on AAL maybe I should just sell now before it drops further.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Is this gonna be a thing now?? Elon said it “price to high IMO” and now Buffet too... who’s next bill gates!? They all trying to crash the market??

Im taking a 3% loss on AAL maybe I should just sell now before it drops further.
I already got my AAL shares in line for premarket.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Try ELF it’s been profitable for me

Coty is shyt.. Im still taking a L on that one..
What’s ur cost basis for elf ?

makeup is crazy profit extremely cheap to make and women are the biggest impulse buyers

Kylie is a billionaire cuz her shyt is like a dollar to make and sells it for like 30-90 bucks