Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
BA is not a good value. Yall keep clinging to an identity of that company that no longer exist as it once was. Boeing is GE status. It's a stock you swing trade because it'll be up and down but if you're looking for a solid long term investment there are better companies out there.

Even in their own sector there's stuff like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon. A name and a legacy don't mean you're still good. Management torpedoed that company something terrible. No dividend. No buybacks, negative cash flow, out of control debt and while they have acceptable cash on-hand with their debt it's moot. The only pluses on it are the government contracts and it having a moat on commercial airplanes.
It still has that moat exactly is why it’s still a huge plus imo

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
we buying amazon stock as bezos testifies to congress and Q2 earnings being completely wiped due to corona :jbhmm:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They are 51% commercial airline and like 40% defense. What are we talking about here? No matter how poorly they are run where are they going?

All I said is at $125 they are good value. It's still going to be a $200+ stock. Not seeing the downside of it.
If Airbus were to ever scale up :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Unclear if we've reached that expected downturn yet, Monday could still be a big day after the sell off.

If it continues to drop some on Monday, maybe start edging in a few positions but still, if this is gonna go to 22-22.5 then that's where you wanna be more active.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
They are 51% commercial airline and like 40% defense. What are we talking about here? No matter how poorly they are run where are they going?

All I said is at $125 they are good value. It's still going to be a $200+ stock. Not seeing the downside of it.

I see both points

i wouldn’t go heavy on it but I see a lot of risk and reward at getting some during this low

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
American Air’s $1 Price Target at Evercore Implies 92% Collapse

For the brehs still in AAL. Not sure how to feel about this...

On one hand, as most already know, AAL's balance sheet isn't up to par with their competitors. They're debt is nearly 10x their income. Insane.

But will airlines actually go bankrupt and run out of business brehs? I just don't know...

People still flying now. During these times lol

After selling AAL early this week (before it dipped, I tried warning some) I bought into Delta...much more secure investment imo...but...

We copping 1000 AAL shares @ $1? Is that the move? :russ:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
igy55rfuj8w41.jpg