Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Sure it's been posted several times, but if you want to see if a stock is risky or a good investment peep:
American Stocks - Simply Wall St

It's breaks down information so that even the most novice investor can walk away with a decent understanding.

Don't be cheap either, it's worth the $80 / annually. Even though I just keep creating new emails. :lolbron:
Says baba has zero risk :shaq:

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I haven't looked at this thread like in 2 weeks. I decided I can take $300 out of the $1,200 stimulus and try to make it grow. I am looking for quick flips, even if it's just earning me like $30 per day. I know that with Robin Hood I'm severely limited on the day trading, but that's what we're working with right now.

During the last 3 months I just picked up a share here and a share there of MCD, T, AYTU, IBIO, INO, and MOMO. I was being way too greedy and didn't pick up any FVRR, KO, MGM, MVIS, and MSFT hoping that they'd go lower (because remember that prices were already considered "too high" before this whole Covid-19 thing even popped off.

With these $300 I'm only looking at quick flips, so even if MCD goes back down to $125 next week I don't see myself buying. What are good quick flips y'all see next week of companies that are currently at $40 and under per share?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a solid stock, still worth keep long term at that price.
They just announced the dividend of $1.90 annually. At the current levels that's a starting yield of 3%. Pretty solid starting yield for a blue chip stock.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Best values right now I believe are RTX, BA and airline stocks.

Hotels and cruises are overpriced right now

Tech stocks are fine too but they've massively recovered already also
BA is not a good value. Yall keep clinging to an identity of that company that no longer exist as it once was. Boeing is GE status. It's a stock you swing trade because it'll be up and down but if you're looking for a solid long term investment there are better companies out there.

Even in their own sector there's stuff like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon. A name and a legacy don't mean you're still good. Management torpedoed that company something terrible. No dividend. No buybacks, negative cash flow, out of control debt and while they have acceptable cash on-hand with their debt it's moot. The only pluses on it are the government contracts and it having a moat on commercial airplanes.