Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got my eye on the tolls brothers because they're sitting 1.3 billion in cash, and have no current debt.

They're a major player in LA synonymous with high quality homes. So that would be a major come up if their stock drops to $15 ish....

I know a Boiler Room favorite is NRZ
What you think about NYMT breh?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Bloomberg Asia coverage is great

Markets there are super green on the kim news. Like double digit percent green

Edit: actually now im not so sure. They had a graphic up of ridiculous gains in green for what i thought were indices but i didnt have my glasses on :russ: sorry

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I’m scared to buy anything to big all my big runners I have small positions in sadly Roku, mRNA, baba

Yeah i mean i dont have the funds to straight big dikk swing all over the market so im just trying to be clever with what i have. Fractional shares on robinhood was clutch for that.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m using this pandemic to analyze companies strength during it

the ones that stay strong are the kind I’m gonna be willing to own for the next 20 years and constantly add to

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I’m using this pandemic to analyze companies strength during it

the ones that stay strong are the kind I’m gonna be willing to own for the next 20 years and constantly add to

Yep and actually ive been moving off of some positions of companies in hot sectors that dont perform well even if its a short period of time. Im seeing a ton of biotech stocks fly and have hit a few and the ones that just sit there the same time i, for the most part, bush. I dont give up on them entirely but i like to see adaptability to fast moving environments in companies. Im far more conservative on one platform compared to another though. I basically have a trading account and an investing account with some overlap between the two