Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Storage space for oil is running put extremely fast but that's a plus for tankers who can store some of that oil. Jumped in TNK and STNG yesterday up about $5 on both. I'm going to trade the cheaper ones PXS and NAT.

I'm hedging my long positions by shorting the overall market on red days with SDOW and SPXU. I've traded TVIX for years but it's to risky at the current price. I take the Paul Elliott Singer approach to investing and that is to always try to make money whether in a up or down market. At a certain point it's like taking candy from a baby.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I mentioned BYND at $75. Good chance it gets to $100

it definitely should. i sold it at $120 before it crashed to like $60. :mjlit:

it's definitely a nice short term play. for a long term i wouldn't touch it yet. just too many competitions. but china starbucks deal sounds promsing. :ehh:

Around $415 all I was hoping for is a spike after earnings

i would keep it regardless of what happens. and when it dips buy the dip. netflix should be everyone's radar. i mean it has to be one of the top 10 hottest stock right now.

i got out too quickly even though i had like 40% return last year. i'm looking to jump in whenever i have some cash available down the road. :manny:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
it definitely should. i sold it at $120 before it crashed to like $60. :mjlit:

it's definitely a nice short term play. for a long term i wouldn't touch it yet. just too many competitions. but china starbucks deal sounds promsing. :ehh:

i would keep it regardless of what happens. and when it dips buy the dip. netflix should be everyone's radar. i mean it has to be one of the top 10 hottest stock right now.

i got out too quickly even though i had like 40% return last year. i'm looking to jump in whenever i have some cash available down the road. :manny:
Are you saying we should cop netflix right now?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TVIX can be a good play here, lots of volatility in the market. I'm going to start with 10 shares.
TVIX up big today +47. I think this will keep going up for the next week or so, the volatility is crazy. This went up to 1,000 before!!! Big risk because it can swing wildly. It's like buying an option.