Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Its only going up from here... There has been no news of testing in major airports or public events as of yet. Yet its still increasing with a nice backing from behind. :yeshrug:

I been in this stock for 3-4 weeks now watching it grow.....Up to you tho.. :yeshrug:

Ended up buying another 100 shares at .62. Hurts since the initial 150 was so cheap (although if this pops off, the extra 20 cents won't matter). Let's see what happens. :manny:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I’m thinking in investing in WORK long term. How you all feel about it at the current rate?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You quitting on Apple already? :russ:

Both Apple and FB will be good in the future.. u gotta be patient tho lol

i just be tripping off ya saying ya made like 400 in a day and ya eating. I’m in it for the long run but I go into my account and see myself on red lol.. My biggest gain has been off amc. Lol... who would have thought? Lol... I know it’s part of the game but constantly looking will make you rethink certain moves. Lol... and most of mines is long term safe bets (Disney, Uber, appl) I dabbled on amc and akts.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Y’all think I should sell out off my Exxon mobile? I’m down 300 since March and fukk with some oil tankers or xspa:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i just be tripping off ya saying ya made like 400 in a day and ya eating. I’m in it for the long run but I go into my account and see myself on red lol.. My biggest gain has been off amc. Lol... who would have thought? Lol... I know it’s part of the game but constantly looking will make you rethink certain moves. Lol... and most of mines is long term safe bets (Disney, Uber, appl) I dabbled on amc and akts.

Most of those W's came when everything was in single digits. It's easier to double off PLAY at $5 or ERI at $9.. people just had to pay attention.

The W's people are talkin about now are more risky. If you hate to see your account in red then don't fukk with penny stocks and shyt. You sound like you don't wanna lose money so you should probably just stick to your longterm gameplan.

You'll see brehs who won on penny stocks and shyt but a lot have lost too, a lot of fukking money. I only play with big companies.

Like for Netflix, I bought it on Friday and I use the Yahoo Finance app to alert me if it drops below the price I bought it at. I'd just dump it. But I didn't believe that would happen because I knew their earnings was coming out and I figured they'd be big.

It will be a W. A modest W.. not thousands of dollars, maybe some hundreds we'll see :manny:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
i literally just read about that
im learning as the day goes on

what about buying CALLS instead?
if u buy an option, u wouldnt have to worry about fees right?

I mean you'll just have to worry about decay and premium then...and like we were just talking about, is this etf going to perform like it should? or will returns be eaten up by these huge carrying costs buying futures?

I dont think etfs like this are meant to be long term investments. Theyre usually for experienced professionals to make short term swing trades.

I understand your main thesis here: oil cant possibly go lower so this is a good time to buy. But i would read the prospectus (i know it can be pretty boring stuff) for something like USO before i committed a big amount of money towards it..

Personally, I'd stay away.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering if the pump continues throughout the day and into the night and then I'm wondering if there will be a sell off. If the news is excellent muthafukkas might just keep that shyt for a minute, shyt I might too :yeshrug:
Yeah I mean if they get in the 500s after hours I might think about holding on myself. Tho I feel like it has to come down to an average so ill probably sell it and take my gains