Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hold 1 facebook share next dip im buying 5k worth of shares

I don't think I'll go that deep but they gotta have a move coming up. I don't know when/what, but there's more to do than just social media and ad revenue. I think they are going to purchase something. Experts seem to believe this too. Many experts still have their target well above $200 some even above $300.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I'll go that deep but they gotta have a move coming up. I don't know when/what, but there's more to do than just social media and ad revenue. I think they are going to purchase something. Experts seem to believe this too. Many experts still have their target well above $200 some even above $300.
Facebook is a good buy cannot loose I mean look at all the data about people they hold

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This Netflix shyt might actually pay off. Yahoo just sent out a link saying their Q1 earnings could be gigantic. I might actually hold this shyt instead of my planned short :jbhmm:
:francis: I kinda wanna buy like 60 shares of this and then flip it on the great news and make some quick cash. How gigantic of news would it have to be to get it to the 600s?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
My problem with etfs like this is theyre always using part of the fund's money to buy next month's futures. Eating into your returns. Demand is bad and i dont see how it gets better anytime soon.
i literally just read about that
im learning as the day goes on

what about buying CALLS instead?
if u buy an option, u wouldnt have to worry about fees right?