Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
made a nice profit today and cashed out of all positions. i don't trust this bull run at all, not sure for how long the fed / trump's fake pumps can keep propping the market up. gonna wait to see how next monday unfolds

I was up like 5% but just held and didnt sell. I think its doubtful we see a big spike in cases over the weekend and they may come to an agreement for more money for businesses

Ill take the L if im wrong but i dont really see a reason for a dip monday

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Lol

U got a little more than me

Until i get an unemployment check i cant make major moves

Unemployment owes me 4k
if they really got the cure we could really eat :blessed:

a cure would send it straight to 100 minimum

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I was up like 5% but just held and didnt sell. I think its doubtful we see a big spike in cases over the weekend and they may come to an agreement for more money for businesses

Ill take the L if im wrong but i dont really see a reason for a dip monday

imo this run is solely due to the fed buying up billions in treasuries every day. they're cutting back 50% of this starting next week (Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media), assuming that the market is now healthy enough to sustain itself without as much help. i guess we'll see if that's true. also volume has been very low for SPY recently, so it seems like most investors are just waiting to see what's gonna happen. logically there is no way SPY should be at the same price now that it was in june 2019, but the market is just completely irrational now. maybe we will hit ATH in a month lmao

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
I've been holding this since it was UTX. The dividend is nice and with the merger with Raytheon they're a defense company giant. I do worry about the Pratt & Whitney commercial airplane segment will be effected by all this but I sold out of Boeing back when it was in the $300s and bought UTX and I don't regret it. To me it just seems safer than Boeing right now. It also had a higher dividend yield. RTX plans to pay a dividend as well.
Thank you for this.. I was feeling some type of guilt lol.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Seems like those of you who smelled a pump and dump yesterday might be right. The reporter who leaked the story has done questionable manipulation tactics in the past. There was some fishy things going on in Gilead options market yesterday, there was an extremely risky call option purchased that expire just one day after it was bought.

It seems as if it was timed with the conference about opening back up the economy to pump the stock market. Check out this thread

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
One of my biggest problems is waiting for a stock to drop to a certain price and not pulling the gun when it's a already low. Then getting upset when it keeps going up then I gotta buy in at a higher price point then I orginally seen lol
:martin:
Gotta get out that habit lol

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
One of my biggest problems is waiting for a stock to drop to a certain price and not pulling the gun when it's a already low. Then getting upset when it keeps going up then I gotta buy in at a higher price point then I orginally seen lol

gotta set limit orders. it's the best way to catch a stock at your target price.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

buffet says you buy the company not the price