Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I did was dip into apple today. I’m done for the long run. Let the money pile up. I will continue to check in to see what’s the word but other than that, unless this shyt tanks again, I will dip in every pay check and add more To what I already did Or if there is one specific stock most are agreeing on that will be the next big thing.. Appreciate all those that Put in there input to help out. Even cac mamba for making dudes feel like they should wait. Just remember I’m the only one that jumped on amc. I ain’t sell it. Taking my chance with them. Lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Okay I think I'm done with with RTX.:whew:

I have 50 shares at 62.03 avg. Hopefully it works out for me when all of this is done..
I've been holding this since it was UTX. The dividend is nice and with the merger with Raytheon they're a defense company giant. I do worry about the Pratt & Whitney commercial airplane segment will be effected by all this but I sold out of Boeing back when it was in the $300s and bought UTX and I don't regret it. To me it just seems safer than Boeing right now. It also had a higher dividend yield. RTX plans to pay a dividend as well.