Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So after today we are basically back to last Monday evening but remember that was the big 1600+ day. So I'm not buying anything hotel, cruise or restaurant unless we get back down to that level.

That would be about 21.5k maybe, it would make sense.

I don't think we will hit 18.5 but 21.5 would be nice. Otherwise I'll probably stay away from those type stocks for now

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Kind of related to this, but the professional sports leagues being suspended right now are possibly screwing me. I did a few parlays this year with Tyson Fury to win by KO and the Bruins (are currently in first place) to win the Stanley Cup. If they were to win, I'd make about $20,000. Or, if they just call the season, it would be a push and I'd get about $4,000. But, right now, no games are being played and the season isn't cancelled so I have no choice except to wait when I thought I'd have that cash by the middle of June.:stopitslime:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
So after today we are basically back to last Monday evening but remember that was the big 1600+ day. So I'm not buying anything hotel, cruise or restaurant unless we get back down to that level.

That would be about 21.5k maybe, it would make sense.

I don't think we will hit 18.5 but 21.5 would be nice. Otherwise I'll probably stay away from those type stocks for now

I have my cash sitting right now. I am not pulling the trigger on anything yet. I know I've said it numerous times, but I missed on buying MGM and some others, but I'm not going to buy at where they are now. If we get a pull back, and get down to 20-22k, then I will probably pull the trigger.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kind of related to this, but the professional sports leagues being suspended right now are possibly screwing me. I did a few parlays this year with Tyson Fury to win by KO and the Bruins (are currently in first place) to win the Stanley Cup. If they were to win, I'd make about $20,000. Or, if they just call the season, it would be a push and I'd get about $4,000. But, right now, no games are being played and the season isn't cancelled so I have no choice except to wait when I thought I'd have that cash by the middle of June.:stopitslime:.
B's getting worked by the Caps or Lightning in the playoffs. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have my cash sitting right now. I am not pulling the trigger on anything yet. I know I've said it numerous times, but I missed on buying MGM and some others, but I'm not going to buy at where they are now. If we get a pull back, and get down to 20-22k, then I will probably pull the trigger.

MGM at $6 is gold. MGM at $9-10 is good. MGM at $14 is not what I'm looking for because I feel it will be a while before they are back $25-30

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
MGM at $6 is gold. MGM at $9-10 is good. MGM at $14 is not what I'm looking for because I feel it will be a while before they are back $25-30

I agree.

Long term, I like them a lot. A very well run company. However, even when things open back up, you'll have a lot of people worried about being in dense places for a while.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped that 5g at its lowest finally and it seems to be going up. Hopefully made a smart decision. Worst case scenario it drops again and I might cop some more. Still looking into delta and Uber for the week unless Disney drops. I forgot to tell ya, I went ahead and bought some amc shares. :sas2: