Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So here's what I did today. I got up early, saw the impending red storm, I waited until it was about -600 and I added a little to my Disney and Uber positions.

I also bought a little more Exxon

Then I put a little bit into RTX, I like everything I read, aerospace and military defense they just had a merger it was Raytheon and United Technologies combining. I think it will easily be a $100+ stock at some point, maybe next year..

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So here's what I did today. I got up early, saw the impending red storm, I waited until it was about -600 and I added a little to my Disney and Uber positions.

Then I put a little bit into RTX, I like everything I read, aerospace and military defense they just had a merger it was Raytheon and United Technologies combining. I think it will easily be a $100+ stock at some point, maybe next year..

You the man :salute:

My next buy is probably gonna be RTX

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

How many RTX you cop?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good one :ehh: shyt was 150 for a year before this drop. should hit that again