Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No offense but a couple folk need to stay far away from this thread. They come in talkin big shyt after a -600 when they themselves been ghost for 2 weeks missing out on all types of flips and now it looks like the -600 won't hold.

I been telling brehs straight up to pick your spots both short term and long :pachaha:

Go back to TLR. :mjlol:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought about 5 grand worth of my ETFs, gonna buy more tomorrow

i feel like we're all drastically underestimating how long this shyt is gonna be drawn out for :huhldup:

I made some moves on Disney when it dropped under 100 the other day and made some moves on this 5g shyt and what the fukk just happened to liberty? It was just at 1 something and it went back down to 24. Wtf???

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
good one :ehh: shyt was 150 for a year before this drop. should hit that again

Yeah but it was also the merger because some holdings were spun off from the tree.

Now their only focus is aerospace and military defense combining some of the greatest minds around. CEO was blunt. This year won't be their year. But by next year I expect it to start ascending

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
said fukk individual stocks, and im just going with a 5 ETF strategy

IVV - S&P 500
DIA - Dow
QQQ - Nasdaq
VGT - tech
VNQ - real estate with 5% dividend

these cover everything i want. bought a thousand of each today, gonna keep doing that until we get some green. i bet the whole rest of this week is red
when u say 1000, u mean 1000 shares of each?:skip: & do u get dividends off the QQQ?

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
isnt that a different conversation?

he's not talking about starting a retirement account, he's just talking about throwing a thousand bucks in the market as a beginner. you dont need a retirement account for that shyt :heh:

it is. But spending after-tax cash when you aren’t utilizing other investment options first doesn’t make a ton of sense.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You the man :salute:

My next buy is probably gonna be RTX

Raytheon is a great company. Know quite a few people that work there, considering they are headquartered up here in MA.

Aerospace and military/defense are not going anywhere, and they pay a pretty good dividend as well.