Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Youre so right :mjlol:

I was reaching hard:russ:

i was reading that like there's nothing in here saying the cruise line will be back anytime soon or any updates on it. if you're looking to hopefully flip it on some good news then maybe it's worth the gamble that's up to you. but if you're looking for something long term to add to your portfolio then you have a lot of blue chip companies at a discount right now that will be a better buy.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
interesting numbers on burn rate and sustainability from Disney below. also there was a lot of money on puts with a strike price of $80 and expiration date mid May. they report Q2 earnings may 5th so ppl are betting on a big fall.

DIS_Cash_Burn.PNG

been watching some of these youtube dikkheads, they seem to think another crash hits when we get that reality check

this guy isn't the most sophisticated investor but i like him and he knows his stuff. idk what's gonna happen but i'm still treading lightly since spy has been choppy and trading flat for the past week. don't wanna get caught off guard if the rug is pulled.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
interesting numbers on burn rate and sustainability from Disney below. also there was a lot of money on puts with a strike price of $80 and expiration date mid May. they report Q2 earnings may 5th so ppl are betting on a big fall.

DIS_Cash_Burn.PNG

this guy isn't the most sophisticated investor but i like him and he knows his stuff. idk what's gonna happen but i'm still treading lightly since spy has been choppy and trading flat for the past week. don't wanna get caught off guard if the rug is pulled.

Disney at $80 was nice I don't know if I see it revisiting that on may 5th but 90s would be cool