Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Still sitting on my cash waiting for a bigger drop.

Thoughts on SAVE?
This article kind of sums up my thoughts:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4337443-spirit-airlines-debt-and-volatility-push-me-away

It's risky as fukk. And probably no.

We have to see how much bread they got from the US gov.

They certainly have a proven business model, but I don't see how they rebound quickly in this climate, without declaring bk or taking on some heavy loans.

Also it's important to note, damn near every airline is going be offering dirt cheap prices, just to rebuild brand loyalty, have revenue and get butts in those seats...

Who the fukk would take spirit over delta.

It's better to invest in the people who lease these planes to airlines(AER).

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yeah, it really is :dead:

my prediction is red for the rest of the week. eventually one of these red days is gonna cause a massive sell off

i mean they're predicting the bottom of the market is like in fukkin july :huhldup:
:mjlit: I'll be more than ready to take advantage of the situation if that's the case. :unimpressed:

Stock market keep fukking around, and I'll build some generational wealth in a couple years.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nothing wrong with ETF's (they are generally safe and my primary retirement strategy via 401K/IRA), but you are limiting your growth potential with them. Truthully, no one should be buying any stocks through an investor until they are maxing out their 401K/IRA's due to the tax advantage.
Especially Roth IRA if you qualify. Can't beat earnings growing tax free.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup I will, :salute:
Nothing wrong with ETF's (they are generally safe and my primary retirement strategy via 401K/IRA), but you are limiting your growth potential with them. Truthully, no one should be buying any stocks through an investor until they are maxing out their 401K/IRA's due to the tax advantage.
isnt that a different conversation?

he's not talking about starting a retirement account, he's just talking about throwing a thousand bucks in the market as a beginner. you dont need a retirement account for that shyt :heh: