Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Also, watch ERI. I know that's our baby and it did us well but they just did the same shyt as Disney. I like ERI longterm but some might be interested in taking the W for now, if you got in at $9 it's now close to $20, you could sell it all or sell a little and buy more back off a drop... there's possibilities.
I'm very much thinking about this too. Sell it, buy it again on the drop that's coming because they will be another drop.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I had MGM but I got impatient and sold off my shares and started a position in ERI. I like MGM it's just that they don't have the initial upside that ERI did and I didn't want to be involved in too many Hotel stocks.

MGM at $14 is kinda :patrice: I would wait on that.. if it drops again then by all means but at $14 you'd probably be waiting a while for it to get back to say $28 or even $25... etc.

On the plus side, MGM ain't going nowhere.. they can survive this for a while.

It could definitely take a little while to get back up to $30 or so, but as you said, they are not going away as a company. That industry was hit hardest by this virus. I'm going to hold off on pulling the trigger on them unless they get back to around $12 or so. Going to be cautious tomorrow, but I'll have some cash ready to go.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
But then let's say you spent $500 on Amazon years ago when it was trading at $50/share during the recession. Now it's trading at $1900. You would be at $19,000

It's not easy to predict a stock will take off like that, I'm giving you the good feel stories. There's a lot more bad stories out there than good. You gotta do your research.

In fact, you probably shouldn't enter the game without knowing the basics. I'm not an expert myself at all... I read and read everyday.
I'm pretty uber will be that stock

Once automation is introduced Uber. It's a wrap. Uber is already a household name, around the world. I'm hoping it at least dips to low 20's so I secure some long term profits.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm pretty uber will be that stock

Once automation is introduced Uber. It's a wrap. Uber is already a household name, around the world. I'm hoping it at least dips to low 20's so I secure some long term profits.

Im holding some uber but im not really as bullish as others are on it

I can see them continuing to get a lot of competition. Personally i think doordash is better than ubereats..then you got lyft cutting into rides. I dont think theyve demonstrated enough to me for me to say they are gonna be a mammoth stock. Theyre not a car company and theyre not really a tech company as much as they are a two pronged service company.

Idk man obviously theyre in good shape and im holding but im not really expecting crazy shyt out of them.