Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:dwillhuh:

this lowkey is my favorite thread now.

What yall think about MGM :sas2:

MGM is great for long term. The support at $9 was probably the strongest out of all stocks in that category. Expect them to shoot back up quickly as more good news comes through, but the issue will be rug pullers at the top. It's plenty of people that loaded up and waiting to cash out as soon as their value shows signs of promise. I would find financial firms that control their money instead. Less cluster and more winnings.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Places like that will go bankrupt off this shyt.
No doubt, restaurants in general are in a freefall.

I just think its interesting to keep an eye on.

Their business model depends too heavily on consistent revenue vs actually having a savings in place.

PLAY is a good / risky pump and dump stock, but I wouldn't hold on to it too long, in this environment where no vaccine on the horizon.

It'll take awhile for people to feel comfortable gravitating to places like that.

Peeps who bought in at $5 a share and let it rsse to $15 won for now though. @Skooby :salute:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No doubt, restaurants in general are in a freefall.

I just think its interesting to keep an eye on.

Their business model depends too heavily on consistent revenue vs actually having a savings in place.

PLAY is a good / risky pump and dump stock, but I wouldn't hold on to it too long, in this environment where no vaccine on the horizon.

It'll take awhile for people to feel comfortable gravitating to places like that.

Peeps who bought in at $5 a share and let it rsse to $15 won for now though. @Skooby :salute:

Its Interesting in how the dow is performing compared to the s&p . Im no expert, but to my untrained eye the gov is printing $ to prop up what they deem the most crucial companies to the economy are.

Also, I don't think its a conspiracy theory that all these tech companies are about to become even bigger in exchange for even more data exchanges on citizens

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:dwillhuh:

this lowkey is my favorite thread now.

What yall think about MGM :sas2:

I said it a few times already, but I had the trigger ready on MGM at around $10.50, but my wire didn't hit Fidelity until Monday. It went up to around $14 that day.

MGM is the one I hope drops, so I can pick up a lot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I had MGM but I got impatient and sold off my shares and started a position in ERI. I like MGM it's just that they don't have the initial upside that ERI did and I didn't want to be involved in too many Hotel stocks.

MGM at $14 is kinda :patrice: I would wait on that.. if it drops again then by all means but at $14 you'd probably be waiting a while for it to get back to say $28 or even $25... etc.

On the plus side, MGM ain't going nowhere.. they can survive this for a while.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are we buying Monday or sitting out

I think I'll be cautiously.. buying. Buy a little if we're green, buy way more if it's a big red day. Futures looked positive late Friday, I imagine it will probably be another green day on Monday, there hasn't been too much of a damper put on this optimism yet.

Maybe something like Disney drops slightly but I think everything else is still in a "we'll be back soon :ehh: " mode..

I'd love a huge fukking -1000 points day tho lol