Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think some of yall are downplaying how severe that crash was we had just because it happened so quickly. The markets fell like 34% in the span of a month. That's unprecedented.

I Rather things get back to normal but legit no good news at all coming out

stave

Superstar
Daps
Thinking of selling with the expectation of another drop. Setting some sell limit orders and some buy limit orders. Probably keep a little on hand in case I see some other sweet deals but I expect more pump faking before reality sets in.

Maybe the checks go out and some people pay bills but I really see people just buying food or doing something stupid with the money to remember what fun felt like. So they may online shop or something because everything is closed. Money should probably burn up fast and then everyone will realize exactly how fukked we are. Then we eat again at real low prices :blessed:

Just need one more decent pump early in the week to increase available cash for bargains :francis: watch the market actually act like it's supposed to the whole week and none of the pump happens

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Disney laying off motherfukkers left and right but that stock about to hit the 110's on Monday ain't it :mjlol:

I began in mid to late march being able to predict very easily how the next day would go.

Well that didn't last long. Now it's almost the opposite, everything get worse? Cool, another +900 :win: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, watch ERI. I know that's our baby and it did us well but they just did the same shyt as Disney. I like ERI longterm but some might be interested in taking the W for now, if you got in at $9 it's now close to $20, you could sell it all or sell a little and buy more back off a drop... there's possibilities.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Also, watch ERI. I know that's our baby and it did us well but they just did the same shyt as Disney. I like ERI longterm but some might be interested in taking the W for now, if you got in at $9 it's now close to $20, you could sell it all or sell a little and buy more back off a drop... there's possibilities.
:dwillhuh:

this lowkey is my favorite thread now.

What yall think about MGM :sas2: