Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

stave

Superstar
Daps
Threw in some more money. Gonna be good value somewhere and we are still eating brehs.

Stimulus checks hit it's going in too. Trying to make four figures next week somewhere.

Delta been downgraded to junk so I think you'll see a lot of movement there. I dunno how much I want to participate in that one myself, but I will probably increase my positions and open some new ones.

Should probably leave real estate alone for awhile but I love getting paid off of it :ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Disney was trading for like $150 a share. The whole damn company for the most part is shut down right now but like I said it's artificially educed. Disney's fundamentals didn't change at all. When the shutdown ends it's still the same company it was when it was trading for over $150.

You're saying they're seeing zero revenue but that's a short term issue. It's not a real failure of the business. With the Fed swooping in and basically saying they'd save even the companies on junk bonds where's the real risk?

Some of yall passed on a lot of great deals. I would have been gobbling Uber up @ $14 a share if I was sitting on a pile of cash. I was drip buying this whole time because I wasn't certain where things would go and I used too much cash earlier before this broke out. I still brought my cost basis from almost $40 to about $29 on them.

I'm glad I got my FB position back too. I bought too many shares in the $180s so my cost basis is in the $174 range but I'll take it. I still need to buy more.

It's not too late I mean I'm in a situation where I bought low on some of these companies and was fortunate to do so but I wasn't bullish enough..

I might actually have to fukk up my cost basis a little bit to extend some positions.

But let's look at Uber or Disney. They aren't out of sight yet at all. I told y'all $108 wasn't going to hold on Friday. There's still a chance for people to get in at $104 or even a little lower and if the price does happen to drop some more back into the 90s, you can buy more and improve your cost.

Uber is still sitting there at $27. A lot of analysts think this could be a $100 stock at some point, some are even more bullish than that. It sucks to not get in at $14, I myself actually got in at $20 but I might just add some more too. I'd feel dumb to let it get to upper 30s or 40 and then it really gets going and I didn't buy enough.

There's still deals out there. People acting like this is the end of the world. I would LOVE nothing more than another huge red day something like -900 or -1100 but I don't know if it's coming, if it does I'll have enough money in my account to make some moves on it.

But if anyone is out there and still wants to get in, you have to think less about flipping and more about long term. IMO

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not too late I mean I'm in a situation where I bought low on some of these companies and was fortunate to do so but I wasn't bullish enough..

I might actually have to fukk up my cost basis a little bit to extend some positions.

But let's look at Uber or Disney. They aren't out of sight yet at all. I told y'all $108 wasn't going to hold on Friday. There's still a chance for people to get in at $104 or even a little lower and if the price does happen to drop some more back into the 90s, you can buy more and improve your cost.

Uber is still sitting there at $27. A lot of analysts think this could be a $100 stock at some point, some are even more bullish than that. It sucks to not get in at $14, I myself actually got in at $20 but I might just add some more too. I'd feel dumb to let it get to upper 30s or 40 and then it really gets going and I didn't buy enough.

There's still deals out there. People acting like this is the end of the world. I would LOVE nothing more than another huge red day something like -900 or -1100 but I don't know if it's coming, if it does I'll have enough money in my account to make some moves on it.

But if anyone is out there and still wants to get in, you have to think less about flipping and more about long term. IMO
im reading up on vegas and they think it's not gonna be open until 2021 :huhldup: talk about an indicator. and stocks dont have anywhere to go but up from here? :dead:

id be happy if it hit 21, but we'll hit red again big time. shyt, for all anyone knows the fukkin dow will drop to 15 in may

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wanna run a few companies by y'all. I've batted around the idea of CCL because the ROI could be great but that was at $8, now it's at $12 which is still cheap but they do have issues. They have a lot of issues. On the other hand the Saudis bought a stake in the company so that could be good for them.

CCL on a regular year is a gigantic business and I don't think that's going away. So yeah I thought about them..

But I want to discuss Norweigan and Royal Caribbean. Norweigan is still cheap but they aren't as profitable.

Royal Caribbean is $40 but they are over the last five years usually above $90, sometimes hitting $130-range. They are massive just like CCL and there doesn't seem to be as much of a WTF surrounding the company. It sounds like they will be okay.

$40 is obviously more expensive but the possible gains... :jbhmm:

Thoughts?

Daps
I wanna run a few companies by y'all. I've batted around the idea of CCL because the ROI could be great but that was at $8, now it's at $12 which is still cheap but they do have issues. They have a lot of issues. On the other hand the Saudis bought a stake in the company so that could be good for them.

CCL on a regular year is a gigantic business and I don't think that's going away. So yeah I thought about them..

But I want to discuss Norweigan and Royal Caribbean. Norweigan is still cheap but they aren't as profitable.

Royal Caribbean is $40 but they are over the last five years usually above $90, sometimes hitting $130-range. They are massive just like CCL and there doesn't seem to be as much of a WTF surrounding the company. It sounds like they will be okay.

Thoughts?

Cruise stocks have been oversaturated with content since the drop.

Either you believe in them or not.

No post here will say anything mind blowing

:yeshrug:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was moving money around to try to free yo some cash by the time I was ready they were both up high again

I got in on Disney, Uber, Pepsi and VISA tho

I didn’t get on anything yet and saw when them prices was down. I was just starting when them prices was that down and thought it was about to go lower and then the shyt just went bananas. I’m hoping I get my turn soon enough.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
We have to take into account that after this come 4 quarter a lot of these companies ER are gonna be much lower than expected

could see many more dips in these run

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Thoughts?
Bought more CCL Thursday cause of the Saudi news. Already had some shares anyway and I think they'll rebound.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

Thoughts?

I bought RCL since they have the best chances of surviving this. It’s possibly gonna take 5 years for them to get back over $100 tho. I might sell soon since I’m close to doubling my money already and buy if there’s another low.

I’ll buy CCL on a dip since the Saudis are backing it now.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Thoughts?

basically cruise industry is like an oil industry. they are dead man walking because they destroy Earth and we can live without them. but for short term you gonna eat. 15% of my portfolio is CCL. i'll be selling mine when it hits $24.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I got a little in NCLH don’t mind letting it sit there for 3 years