Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't know which stocks to sell now. I'm worried the market may be even better next week and I lose out on doubling or tripling my money.
Same man.. I feel like it's too good to be true and will fall. I really wanna sell my shyts and then buy again lower, similar to what happen after last months crash. They rebounded and slowly fell again

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Same man.. I feel like it's too good to be true and will fall. I really wanna sell my shyts and then buy again lower, similar to what happen after last months crash. They rebounded and slowly fell again
Just my opinion but I feel like trump won’t let the market die long. He probably has a huge stake in this. It’s an election year and one of the claims to fame he has is the stock market. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s behind pumping money into it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think if the market is green on monday im just gonna say fukk it and accept i missed the dip and throw the big sums in

i cant keep sitting here watching it go up, its making me wanna drive off a fukkin bridge :mjlol:

but am i fukkin crazy, or is the market way too high on the news of 6 million people per week losing their jobs :why:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Just heard that the government is going to forgive certain company debt. Hearing that it clears Ford. Which is why their stock price is going up but it still achievable for those trying to get in now. It’s at five dollars

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Just heard that the government is going to forgive certain company debt. Hearing that it clears Ford. Which is why their stock price is going up but it still achievable for those trying to get in now. It’s at five dollars
link to that news article?

Daps
i think if the market is green on monday im just gonna say fukk it and accept i missed the dip and throw the big sums in

i cant keep sitting here watching it go up, its making me wanna drive off a fukkin bridge :mjlol:

but am i fukkin crazy, or is the market way too high on the news of 6 million people per week losing their jobs :why:

You’re not alone, this is the thing for me too breh - I can’t wrap my head around how little sense this makes and it’s paralyzing me from doing anything. It just doesn’t add up for me