Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

stave

Superstar
Daps
OK so I've decided to start out with a couple shares today of MFA and NRZ, setting 2 limit buys for each and a second set or limit buys in case the bottom falls out again. We will see how this goes. Gonna be in both for the long haul.

Would really like to dump some of this ECC and take some immediate profits, but I'll kick myself if I can't buy them cheaper again

Daps
15k cash in the cut... what should I do?

Waiting for a dip that will never come..? Feel like I missed the boat on a lot of the market but some of these airline / cruise line stocks look tasty, seems the fed is gonna keep printing money as long as is necessary. Looking at Airbus’ otc ticker too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Waiting for a dip that will never come..? Feel like I missed the boat on a lot of the market but some of these airline / cruise line stocks look tasty, seems the fed is gonna keep printing money as long as is necessary. Looking at Airbus’ otc ticker too
At this point I'd wait things out. If you waited out this long and are determined to try and time the market go all in on your strategy. FYI timing the market is not a good strategy. Dollar cost averaging is the superior strategy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sold 5 shares of MCD. Bought 20 shares of WBA, 1 share of RTX and put the rest into BND. Also sold 30 shares of BAC and bought 7 shares of JPM. It increased my dividend yield on cost on the money by 1.20%

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i feel like theres one more dip coming, but at this point im just gonna start trickling in next week

this market is fukkin bullshyt :dead: it's not reflecting the economy at all