Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i think if the market is green on monday im just gonna say fukk it and accept i missed the dip and throw the big sums in

i cant keep sitting here watching it go up, its making me wanna drive off a fukkin bridge :mjlol:

but am i fukkin crazy, or is the market way too high on the news of 6 million people per week losing their jobs :why:
Buy slowly over time until a stock hits a insane target. Trades are free so you can buy a share at a time. I almost never buy more than 5-20 shares at once anymore. I usually buy a share or 2. If you buy and it falls you buy more and it reduces your average cost per share anyway.

This will always be an uncertain process. You will never know when the bottom was hit until after the fact.

Y’all really need to stop trying to time the market. Despite people constantly saying this in the thread people still try. Trying to time the market is like trying to navigate an obstacle course in absolute darkness.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I don't know what to do at this point. For the short term it's good but with all the help from the fed I feel like this is an artificial prop up and this shyt gonna tank from it.
Yeah I’m keeping a close eye on my oil investments today but otherwise I don’t really know what else to invest in right now. Either this is going to stick or this is going to fail later.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't know what to do at this point. For the short term it's good but with all the help from the fed I feel like this is an artificial prop up and this shyt gonna tank from it.
If it tanks so what. Buy good companies at great prices and stop worrying about shyt tanking. If it goes down further buy more and reduce your cost basis. Don’t let your desire to make as much money as possible stop you from making any money at all.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Just heard that the government is going to forgive certain company debt. Hearing that it clears Ford. Which is why their stock price is going up but it still achievable for those trying to get in now. It’s at five dollars

lol this is ridiculous. fukking just clear everything else while we're at it.

i bought shares of wynn around $48 and this shyt is flying even tho they're expecting YoY revenue to drop by 40+% and they took on a shyt load of additional debt with a high interest rate:mjlol: can't fight the fukking fed and everything is all priced in i guess.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I’m keeping a close eye on my oil investments today but otherwise I don’t really know what else to invest in right now. Either this is going to stick or this is going to fail later.

It's hurting my longterm plans. Short term I'm making money, longterm I don't like the game the fed is playing

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Holding over a three day weekend :francis:

I'm good
yeah, i think his may have to be the case. I'm getting a 10% profit is good, but we could miss out on doubling and tripling our money next week. I'll wait. hope I don't take the L

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Buy slowly over time until a stock hits a insane target. Trades are free so you can buy a share at a time. I almost never buy more than 5-20 shares at once anymore. I usually buy a share or 2. If you buy and it falls you buy more and it reduces your average cost per share anyway.

This will always be an uncertain process. You will never know when the bottom was hit until after the fact.

Y’all really need to stop trying to time the market. Despite people constantly saying this in the thread people still try. Trying to time the market is like trying to navigate an obstacle course in absolute darkness.
you right, i finally gave in a bought some. tried to leave some left over cash in case we actually do get red next week :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think I’m done opening new positions in individual stocks, just going to keep investing in existing potions and then build up a strong portfolio of ~5 etf’s