Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm tempted to exit my position in McDonalds. I'm almost at break even so I can get out now without a taxable event.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fed gonna make sure the market doesn't tank again. Might as well get in now if you haven't already brehs.
That's what i get for trying to wait and jump in at the next big dip since I missed the March low. I just didn't think with all the unemployment and uncertainty with COVID19 we'd keep going up...

source.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Looks like it's been dropping since you said that haha. You're good at this man
I started 3 weeks ago when I got laid off, and have made a few nice calls. The cats in here are smart.....I follow a lot of their tips.

Whatever your trading software is, set up a high/low alert....don't get too greedy.

I fukked up not buying PLAY back. Now....grab ERI on the dip or not

stave

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Mad I sold all my MFA smh

I would have been all over MFA if I had been keeping up on this thread over the last couple weeks

Reading about them, ERI, and NRZ after the fact had me like :to:

It's good to see my stuff going up, but I still hope this is one big pump fake and I can drop something on those at basement prices.

I'm pretty good with what I have right now if I don't pick up anything else so I won't regret it

Edit: shyt man, I'm still gonna open up positions in all 3. If it drops, I will just buy more and average down bigtime